Swedish massage uses movements to warm the muscles and work deep into the tissues to relieve tension and pain. This deeply relaxing Swedish massage can help with the build up of tension caused by sport, driving, being sat at a desk or computer for long periods of time or the general build up of stress from daily life.
The petrissage techniques used in Swedish massage manipulates the tissues and stimulates the blood circulation, releasing built up toxins stored in the tense muscles. The waste is then carried away by the lymphatic system leaving you feeling deeply relaxed and stimulated with a renewed sense of energy.
Benefits of Swedish Massage
- Relieves tension and stiffness in muscles reducing pain
- Reduces muscle fatigue
- Increases flexability of muscles
- Increases circulation and lowers blood pressure
- Helps remove toxins from body
- Promotes better digestion
- Releases endorphins
- Relaxes the body and mind
- Back, Neck & Scalp Swedish massage treatment – £40
- Full Body Swedish massage treatment – £50
- 30 minute Swedish massage with 30 minute Reflexology – £50
- 90 minute Swedish massage treatment – £70
For a healthy body and healthy mind, please call Carol Sweet on 01908 222462 for any enquiries or to make an appointment for Swedish massage Milton Keynes. Alternatively, you can contact Carol via Appointments & Bookings, or book on-line below.
Make a Booking
We kindly request 24hrs notice of cancellation or change of appointment. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for non-attendance or cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice.
You can now buy Gift Vouchers valid for any Sweet Nature treatments listed on the site in Milton Keynes.